Music on the Bay 2014
Frequently Asked Questions!
CASH is King!
February 27-March 2, 2014
The actual event set-up takes place Friday after Registration opens, therefore we ask that any chairs brought in on Thursday be removed at end of evening.
- What does the registration cost cover?
- $75 covers admission to the MOTB event for Thursday night, Friday, Saturday & Sunday until 1/14/14. Cost is $85 per person after this date. If you register by 1/14/14, as part of the pre-registration fee, each registrant will receive a goodie bag.
- On-line Registration ends on Sunday, February 23.
- Can I bring a chair?
- Yes, you can bring a chair in a bag or beach chair to the event.
- Since there is 24 hour security available throughout the weekend, it can be left at WJ’s.
- Can I bring a canopy or pop-up tent?
- No canopy or pop-up tents. Space on the beach is reserved for chairs.
- If you have a special request, please submit to MOTB committee.
- Limited amount of beach umbrellas can be used.
- Can I bring a cooler into the event?
- Absolutely NO COOLERS (either small personal or larger) are allowed at the event. Items will be checked at entrance gate.
- Can I come up to WJ’s by boat?
- Draft is only 2 feet.
- Registration is still required for any boat that pulls up to WJ’s barefoot beach area.
- How do I volunteer for a committee?
- Volunteer sign-up is located on the registration form.
- Will there be raffles?
- Yes, Chinese raffle tickets will be sold each day and the daily drawing will take place daily.
- Winning Raffle Numbers will be posted.
- Raffle money goes to Shriners Hospitals for Children™.
- Prices for Chinese raffle are 10 for $10 or 25 for $20.
- Will there be a special raffle?
- Yes, there will be a special raffle held daily, following the Chinese auction drawing.
- Prices for the special raffle if is $5 per ticket or 5 tickets for $20.
- Where can I buy musician CD’s, shirts, etc?
- There will be an area set-up by the stage area for all artists to sell merchandise.
- Where can I purchase Parrotphanalia?
- There will be vendor tents on-site, in mini-mart area, that will sell Parrotphanalia.
- Can I purchase Music on the Bay items?
- Yes, there will be a table set up to sell MOTB merchandise.
- Will major credit cards be accepted for drinks?
- Yes, but only at time of each drink purchase, no tabs.
- Will there be an ATM on-site?
- Yes, ATM will be located near Registration area.